Pocket Adds New Settings And A Few Improvements In Latest Android Update
While Instapaper was busy shunning us Android peasants, Pocket was busy building an amazing “DVR for the web,” and embracing the Android community. A 4.5 star rating and millions of downloads later, Pocket continues to improve their app, while fixing the issues us poor peasants may encounter.
Pocket’s latest update brings the app up to version 4.1.2 and features:
- True black option in Dark theme
- Page Flipping On/Off
- Rotation Lock On/Off
- Single toolbar allows for easier access to options without having to scroll
- New Delete option in menu
- Copy Link option after long pressing a link
- Resolved issues with the HTC Flyer and Evo View
- Smaller tablets now have the proper layout
- Improved Page Flipping detection
- Several crashes and bugs related to syncing, UI and more
Pocket remains the go-to “read it later” app on Android and this update only proves their commitment to maintaining that title. To grab the latest update, simply follow the Google Play Store link found below.