Zynga Releases Paid Version Of Scramble With Friends – Same Scramble Fun Without The Ads
Last month Zynga released their popular Scramble With Friends onto Android. Although the initial release was the free ad-supported version, users were really hoping to pony up some cash to get rid of the ads. Zynga listened and after a couple weeks, dropped a new paid version onto the
Android Market Google Play Store. Now users can pay $.99 for an ad-free version of Scramble With Friends that also allows users to earn tokens twice as fast.
This boggle-styled social game features:
- A fast-paced, exciting new word game from the makers of Words With Friends™!
- Challenge your friends in 3, two-minute rounds…the player with the highest score wins.
- Power-Ups! Use Freeze Time, Inspire, and Scramble to gain an edge on your friends!
- Login with your Facebook© account to play against your friends, or challenge a random opponent across the world.
- View all of your in-progress games or launch a new game directly from the home screen widget.
If you’ve been avoiding the game because of the ads, now’s your chance to join in on the Scramble fun. To download the paid version of Scramble With Friends, follow the link below.
Google Play Store Link | Scramble With Friends