Get the best Android Wear watch available for just $269 today
Huawei Watch, arguably the prettiest and best Android Wear watch money can buy today, has had its price reduced significantly for one day only.
Thanks to Amazon, you can pick one up for as little as $269 with a leather strap, and for just $279 with a stainless steel link band.
Although Huawei’s smartphones are generally considered to be budget devices, its Watch is not. Its elegant stainless steel design, high-resolution display, and top-tier features make it one of the best smartwatches on the market today. The only downside is its price tag.
But not if you buy one today from Amazon.com. The retail giant is offering a generous discount on all variants of the Huawei Watch is stocks — including the black and gold models. Here are the prices you’ll pay:
- Silver stainless steel Watch with leather strap — $269.99 ($80 off)
- Silver stainless steel Watch with stainless steel link band — $279.99 ($120 off)
- Silver stainless steel Watch with stainless steel mesh bracelet — $314.99 ($85 off)
- Black stainless steel Watch with black link band — $319.99 ($130 off)
- Gold-plated stainless steel Watch with brown leather band — $589.99 ($110 0ff)
The Huawei Watch packs a 1.4-inch AMOLED display with a 400×400 resolution that’s covered in scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. It’s water-resistant and packing all the fitness tracking sensors you could watch in a wearable, including a heart-rate monitor.
Go grab yours before these discounts disappear by following the source link below.