Pocket Casts gets even more awesome with auto backup, time-based filters
Pocket Casts, the best podcast client on Android, today received a mammoth update that adds a bunch of useful new features and improvements.
You can now filter your favorite podcasts by date, automatically backup your settings and database (if you’re using Marshmallow), and more.
Here is the complete list of changes with Pocket Casts version 5.3:
– Date based filters! Now you can show things only released in the last week and have clean, amazing episode filters.
– Marshmallow support. Delicious permissions. Squishy backup. Sticky fingers. Ok that last one isn’t Android.
– Stats are now kept with your sync account, so you can accumulate them across phones and compete with your enemies!
– Improved voice control, try out “Listen to PODCAST NAME in Pocket Casts”. Playlist names work too.
– Lots more
As always, Pocket Casts is a free download, and if you listen to podcasts on your Android, we highly recommend it. It boasts everything you could want in a podcasts app — including cross-platform syncing with a Pocket Casts account — and it looks terrific.
Get Pocket Casts now by following the link below.
- Google Play StorePocket Casts