Evernote Adds Speech-To-Text And Big Widget Enhancements In Latest Update
Evernote is by far one of the best productivity apps in the
Market Play Store, and even though they’ve won numerous awards, they’re continually looking for ways to improve. That’s why their latest update isn’t just your run-of-the-mill bug fixer and includes quite a few new features.
New in version 3.6:
- New: Audio notes with speech to text transcription
- Note list improvements, including larger thumbnails
- Added ability to turn off auto-titling in app Settings
- Adds “Explore Evernote” feature discovery on tablet devices
- Improved legibility of the Settings screen
- Major Evernote Widget updates
Most notable are the speech-to-text and widget updates:
- Speech-to-text: we’ve added speech recognition; as you speak, the app will add your words into the note as though manually typed.
- Widget enhancements: The widget app (downloaded separately) can now be customized (color, buttons, note size), includes a tiny widget, and quick snapshot functionalities.
To grab the latest version of Evernote, hit up the Google Play Store link below.
Google Play Store Link | Evernote
via Android Central
- SourceEvernote Blog