SEGA Brings The Fun Rolling GameCube Game Super Monkey Ball 2 To Android
SEGA continues their push into the mobile market with classic titles for both Android and iOS. The latest game to hit the Google Play Store features the fun rolling monkeys from the popular GameCube Super Monkey Ball series. Super Monkey Ball 2: Akura Edition landed on Android earlier in the month and challenges you to guide one of four adorable monkeys through 125 themed stages set across 6 worlds. This arcade puzzler is perfect for all ages and features:
- Play as one of 4 adorable Monkeys: Aiai, MeeMee, Baby, and GonGon
- Sinking Swamps
- Cobalt Caverns
- Ultra Heaven
- Jumble Jungle and Pirate’s Ocean
- Includes 10 stages from the exotic Far East World.
- Monkey Target: Guide your monkey to the bull’s-eye, launch into the sky and grab as many bananas as you can.
- Monkey Golf: Monkeys play golf .. who knew? Grab your clubs and tee off with 18 holes of banana bliss.
- Monkey Bowl: One of the original mini games returns for ten frames of monkey ten-pin bowling madness!
- Monkey Base: With up to 4 players on one device, use your monkey to catch and launch orbs that your friends launch at you. Only the smartest monkey will win! (Exclusively on tablets)
- New environmental effects that bring stunning and colorful 3D worlds to life.
JUST ROLL WITH IT: 6 Worlds, 125 Themed Stages
NEVER QUIT MONKEY-ING AROUND
Play 4 additional Mini Games:
SEGA is offering the game for $.99 and considering the GameCube version will still cost you around $10, that’s a steal. To grab Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition, follow the Google Play Store link below.
Google Play Store Link | Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition