AT&T Brings 4G LTE To A Few New Markets In Florida And North Carolina
- Sarasota-Bradenton Area (Sarasota and Manatee counties), Florida
- Tampa-St. Petersburg Area (Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties), Florida
- Raleigh, Chapel Hill and Durham, North Carolina
If you’re looking to take advantage of these 4G LTE speeds, you may want to consider picking up one of the following devices from AT&T:
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- LG Nitro HD
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket
- HTC Vivid
- Pantech Burst
- Pantech Element
- HTC Jetstream
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 tablets.
Just be careful, these faster speeds are sure to bump you unlimited users into AT&T’s 5% throttle club.
- SourceAndroid Central