HTC One’s Android 4.2.2 Update Now Rolling Out In The U.K.
The HTC One’s Android 4.2.2 update has begun its rollout in the United Kingdom, HTC confirmed today. It was first spotted in China and Taiwan earlier this month, then began hitting parts of Europe on around July 6. Now Brits have the opportunity to get in on the updating action.
“The 4.2.2. update for the #HTCOne started rolling out in the UK from today,” HTC announced on Twitter this morning. One owners should receive a notification when the update is available to download, but you can search it manually by opening up the Settings app, tapping “About,” then “Software updates,” then “Check now.”
This update brings lots of improvements to the HTC One, including:
- Android 4.2.2
- Launcher bar enhancement
- Widget panel rearrangement
- Lock screen widgets
- Enhanced Home button behavior
- Add Home button options to make navigation menu bar removable
- Show battery level in status bar
- Quick settings panel: 12 default settings by new touch gesture
- AE/AF lock feature: Lock exposure/focus in viewfinder screen
- New Zoe file format for better file management
- Video Highlights: Add 6 more themes
- Music channel: Add seek, fast/back forward functions to enhance user experience