AT&T Galaxy Note Available February 19 For $299 On-Contract
It looks like the US will soon have its hands on Samsung’s illustrious 5.3″ phonetablet. Samsung has announced that the Galaxy Note will hit AT&T February 19, with pre-orders starting February 5th. The Galaxy Note will run you $299 on contract and will be available in carbon blue and ceramic white.
We’ve been talking about the Galaxy Note for the past couple of weeks and can’t wait to see how this niche product fares in the US. Samsung has laid out some key facts about the Galaxy Note, and they are as follows:
- Previously announced at AT&T’s Developer Summit leading up to the International Consumer Electronics Show earlier this month, the Samsung Galaxy Note™ arrives in carbon blue and ceramic white at AT&T* stores beginning Feb. 19 for $299.99 with a two-year agreement.
- Customers excited to get their hands on this dream device even earlier can pre-order at https://www.att.com/galaxynote or any AT&T company-owned retail store beginning Sunday, Feb. 5 for delivery by Feb. 17.
- The Galaxy Note combines the best features of a smartphone with the larger viewing screen of a tablet and advanced technology in the S Pen™ — delivering an all-in-one device that allows users to work more efficiently and maintain productivity, while communicating in a unique, personal way.
- Galaxy Note boasts the world’s first 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED™ screen (1280×800), one of the largest screens on a smartphone, for sharp, clear colors and readability – both indoors and out. With the expansive high-resolution screen that provides an immersive viewing experience, customers can take full advantage of the large display, to create and consume more.
- The Galaxy Note includes a highly advanced tool called the S Pen, which delivers fast, responsive and precise control to create fine lines and detail on the device display, much like an ink pen and pad of paper. With the S Pen, users can easily sketch drawings, jot down notes, or write emails and texts quickly and easily in free-form handwriting.
- S Memo™, a multimedia application designed to capture all forms of user-created content captured by the S Pen, allows for pictures, voice recordings, typed text, handwritten notes or drawings to be combined via a single application, converted to a ‘memo’, and shared as desired.
- It also includes a smart professional planning tool that makes full use of the device’s large screen. The calendar integrates the phone’s to-do list and schedule; control and navigation is intuitive, helping customers comprehensively organize their lives.
- An easy screen-capture function also allows users to instantly save any screen, which can also be annotated with the S Pen before being saved or shared.
Users can communicate in personal, creative ways expanding beyond traditional sharing methods with the Galaxy Note.
Mark your calenders or make a note, as we’re only a few weeks away from seeing just where a 5.3″ device fits, in this US mobile market.
- SourceAndroid Central