Pulse News Updated To Fix Dark Mode And A Few Other Things
Popular news reader Pulse News has been updated to version 2.7.4. While nothing major has been added in this update, it does fix a couple bugs. Apparently there were some issues with the Dark Mode which have been fixed, as well as a few tablet bugs. They don’t go into specifics about what these bugs were but if you’re a frequent user of Pulse News, you’ll probably notice the fixes. If you haven’t used Pulse News, it’s a reader that takes your favorite websites and transforms them into a colorful and interactive mosaic. It features:
- All your content in one place: So easy to add any content you want, from Huffington Post, Time Magazine and Vanity Fair to your Facebook feed.
- Dual view: For each article on Pulse, you can switch between a clean summary of the article or go to the website directly. When you tap on an article, both are ready to view, almost instantly!
- Offline sync: No internet? No problem. Pulse loads the news stories you read, and makes them available wherever you are.
- Save Stories: Collect your favorite stories using your Pulse.me account. Send to Instapaper, Read it Later, Evernote and Google Reader, all in one tap.
- News discovery: Pulse features new publishers each week. You can also search for a news source by simple keywords.
- Easy share: Found an interesting news article? Sharing a news story on Pulse via Email, Facebook, and Twitter is as easy as two taps.
- Source Syncing: With your Pulse account, sync your favorite sources across your all your devices and platforms.
- Integration with Google Reader: Pulse allows you to directly import all your RSS feeds from Google Reader. Your stories are synced with your Google account.
If you’re interested in trying out Pulse News or want to update to the latest version, simply hit the Android Market Link below.
Android Market Link | Pulse News