Popular iOS Word Game Spelltower Arrives In Google Play
A few days ago we told you that Spelltower was headed to Android. The word game made a huge splash in the iOS App Store, and now it has made its way to Google Play.
If you’ve never played Spelltower, you’re in for a treat. It’s like Scrabble with some unique twists. There’s multiplayer support over WiFi. 1,800 Android devices are supported, including the Kindle.
Find and swipe (or tap!) words in 5 challenging modes. Make long words or use bonus tiles to clear extra letters from the screen!
Once you have it down, Challenge your friends via intense local multiplayer.
* WORDS + STRATEGY = AWESOME *
Pick your words wisely! As you work, more tiles rise from the bottom of the screen, and it’ll take all of your lexicological wits and tactical know-how to keep them down. If any of the letters make it to the top row, it’s game over.
* FIVE AMAZING MODES *
– TOWER MODE : No pressure here. Try and get the highest score possible out of 150 letters, eliminating small words to set up 7- and 8-letter blockbusters!
– PUZZLE MODE : Every word you make adds a new row of letters! Strategic word finding at its best.
– EXTREME PUZZLE MODE : Puzzle mode with the minimum word length cranked up. Experts only!
– RUSH MODE : Rows of letters build up over time. Find words as fast as you can, but be careful you don’t back yourself into a corner!
– DEBATE MODE : Feeling good? Challenge your friends in this intense local multiplayer mode.
SCORELOOP leader boards and achievements for each mode and highest scoring word!
Spelltower costs $2 in Google Play.
- SourceGoogle Play