Gameloft’s Wild Blood Goes On Sale For A Mere $0.99
Gameloft has slashed the price of their Unreal Engine-powered hit Wild Blood to a measly $0.99. That’s $6 off the regular price and an absolute steal for a mobile game of this caliber.
Play as Sir Lancelot in this epic tale of love, betrayal, and vengeance. Fend off the demons of hell as you try to save Guinevere from the clutches of King Arthur and the evil Morgana.
Wild Blood won’t disappoint with its plethora of features:
- Amazing real-time, full 3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and longbows to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
Don’t miss out on this great deal, just make sure you have enough free space on your device as this game is a big one.
- Google Play StoreWild Blood