Samsung Galaxy Note II Now Available On Verizon Wireless
Verizon has managed to sneak in the Galaxy Note II without an ounce of buzz. No press release, no over-the-top commercials… nothing! However, they did manage to deface its design with their ridiculous home button branding. If you’ve been waiting for Verizon to start carrying the Galaxy Note II, then you can now head over to Verizon and pick one up in either Titanium Grey or White.
The Galaxy Note II is available for $299.99 with a two-year contract or $699.99 full retail. You’ll find it packs more than enough features with its:
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720) display
- 16GB User memory + 2GB (RAM); microSD (up to 64GB)
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED Flash, BSI
- 1.9 Megapixel VT Front-facing Camera, BSI
- Bluetooth v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE; USB 2.0 Host; WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40; Wi-Fi Direct; mHL; NFC
- Accelerometer, RGB Light, Digital Compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
- Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
For a better look at what the Samsung Galaxy Note II has to offer, check out our full review HERE.
Samsung Galaxy Note II White | Titanium Grey