Verizon Launching Motorola DROID RAZR HD And RAZR MAXX HD October 18
Verizon has come out and confirmed an October 18 launch date for the Motrola DROID RAZR HD and RAZR MAX HD. I’m expecting a full onslaught of marketing to accompany these devices as Verizon seems partial to the RAZR line. The next iteration of the RAZR line will feature similar specs, with the only distinguishable advantage being the larger battery and storage available in the RAZR MAXX HD (which I find lame of Motorola).
Verizon will be offering the RAZR HD for $199 with a two-year contract and the RAZR MAXX HD for $299. Both will feature:
- A 4.7-inch 720 display
- A 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM
- An 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p HD recording
- Front-facing camera for video chatting
- NFC-enabled so customers can send contacts, links, maps and more directly to compatible phones with Android Beam
- Corning Gorilla Glass display, DuPont KEVLAR fiber and water-repellent nanocoating
- microSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB
Anyone plan on picking one of these up? If you do, I’ll pray for you and hopefully you’ll see Jelly Bean in a timely manner.