Verizon Galaxy S III Update Looks To Fix A Few Bugs
Verizon has another update slated for delivery soon. This one goes out to the Samsung Galaxy S III and takes care of a few pesky bugs as well as adding a few things like Remote Diagnostics. The update will bump your software version to IMM76D.I535VRALG7 and feature:
- Improved stability and connectivity with Back Up Assistant.
- Added support for viewing the Guided Tour video’s over the Cellular Network.
- Enhanced Customer Support with Verizon Remote Diagnostics.
– New customer care solution to improve customer service experience. When a customer calls into Verizon Wireless customer care, this solution, with the customer’s permission, allows support personnel to remotely view the user’s device for device training, application demonstrations and troubleshooting.
- Improved Data Connectivity when using SBeam.
- NFC (TecTile) tagging resolved to ensure pre-programmed text messages are accurate
- “No SIM” pop up issue has been resolved.
Keep an eye out for the update as it should hit within the week. Cheers!
- SourceVerizon Wireless