Buy Any Smartphone Online From Sprint, Add A Line Of Service, And Receive A $100 Reward Card
If you were thinking about switching over to Sprint, you might want to consider doing it before August 26th. Sprint is offering anyone who purchases a smartphone online (with a 2-year agreement) a $100 reward card from American Express — as long as they add an additional line of service. It’s certainly not a deal that’s going to cause a mass exodus towards Sprint, but if you were already headed that way, you might as well get yourself an extra $100.
The deal started today and runs until August 26th. It’s also not without stipulations:
- Requires 2-year Agreement and new line of service
- Account must be in good standing for 30 days to recieve card
- Card mailed automatically to your billing address in 8 to 10 weeks
- A $3.00 Monthly Service Fee shall be assessed against the Card balance 7 months after Card issuance (so spend it quick).
- The Card cannot be used at ATMs
If you find yourself wanting to join the Now Network within the next 12 days, be sure to hit up the links below and take advantage of their latest promo.