EA Discounts Real Racing 2 By 80%, Now Only $0.99 In The Play Store [Limited Time Only]
If you’re looking for a new rubber burning racing game to play on your Android device and have yet to experience EA’s Real Racing 2, you might want to consider picking it up now, while it’s only $0.99. Normally $4.99, Real Racing 2, with its critically-acclaimed racing simulation, has been providing countless hours of gameplay to Android users across the globe, and at its newly discounted price, EA is hoping to attract even more users to the franchise before releasing the highly anticipated Real Racing 3.
All it takes is some spare change to begin enjoying the tire squealing features of Real Racing 2:
- Test your racing prowess on a 16 car grid against highly skilled AI drivers.
- Select from 30 officially licensed cars including the 2010 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, 2010 Nissan GT-R (R35), 2012 McLaren MP4-12C, and more!
- Work your way from rookie to pro in a robust Career Mode, offering 10 hours of exhilarating gameplay. Jump into a Quick Race for instant fun – or try to beat the clock in Time Trial Mode.
- Race in 15 beautiful locations, with 40 miles of highly detailed race tracks, speedways, and city circuits – including twilight and night races.
- Touch or tilt to steer, as you experience state-of-the-art handling with customizable options that tailor to your personal driving style.
- Experience the intensity of head-to-head racing with 5 unique camera angles and breath-taking graphics powered by Firemint’s exclusive high performance Mint3D™ engine.
So buckle your seat belt and speed your way over to the Google Play Store to grab Real Racing 2 while it’s still $0.99.