HTC Rezound Owners Rejoice As Ice Cream Sandwich Officially Rolls Out
We can’t say HTC Rezound owners were too happy about sitting by and watching device after device updated to Ice Cream Sandwich, while they sat stuck on Gingerbread, but I can say: they’re much happier now. That’s right, Ice Cream Sandwich has finally begun rolling out to Rezound owners, and while it’s not the latest build, it’s still ICS. Verizon HTC Rezound owners should start seeing the OTA, which will bring them to Android 4.0.3, soon, as we’re already hearing reports of users receiving it.
Along with Android 4.0.3, Rezound owners will be treated (if you can call it that) to Sense 3.6. Other improvements and fixes bundled in with ICS include:
Applications & Widgets
- V CAST Media Manager has been updated to Backup Assistant Plus
with an enhanced user experience.
- Time zone issues have been resolved and proper Timezone will display
within the Clock Widget.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Cisco AnyConnect support has been added to improve VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity for a better user experience.
- Improve device stability minimizes the number of resets.
- Improvements to Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
Email, Messaging & Web
- Improvements to default mail application now displays all
Yahoo! mail contents properly
So be on the lookout for the OTA if you haven’t already received it, and check out all that’s new by following the source link below.