Logitech Revue Owners Get Their Fix With Android 3.2 Update – Rolling Out Now
Yesterday we reported on the Sony Google TV update that gave users the ability to watch Google Play movies, and we also mentioned that an update was on its way to the Logitech Revue. Well guess what? It’s here, and it comes with a long list of bug fixes.
Android 3.2 has begun rolling out to Logitech Revue owners and includes improved operating system stability, performance enhancements, as well as the following:
- Fix for 1-way keyboard controller pairing failures
- Fix for locking/freezing at EULA screen.
- New Logitech Help Assistant application.
- Fix for links within the Logitech legal documents not able to be navigated via Directional pad on the keyboard controller.
- Fix for Picture-In-picture not resuming audio, when back from Pandora.
- Fix for Wrong error message when Price/Quality produce no matches in TV&Movies.
- Netflix application update.
- Fix for Netflix – application crash with ERROR_SIGSEGV – GDL_ERR_NO_MEMORY
- Fix for Netflix – unable to play Netflix content after update
- Fix for Netflix – application exits unexpectedly: EXITED_SIGSEGV – max retries on ISS.mem file
- Fix for Netflix – user receives an error saying that their account has been deactivated when no deactivation operation has been performed
- Fix for Netflix ‘Are you a Netflix Member’ sign out error.
- Fix for cursor is missing in the search field.
So if you haven’t sold your Revue on Ebay yet, you might want to consider plugging that bad boy in and grabbing the latest update. What’s the worst that can happen? Enjoy.