T-Mobile Starts Rolling Out Maintenance Update To HTC One S Users
HTC One S users can expect a maintenance update from T-Mobile to hit their devices soon. It started rolling out yesterday and will continue making the rounds until July 7. That’s a pretty big update window, so don’t freak out if you don’t see it for a while. The update will be pushed OTA and according to T-Mobile there is no manual update option at this time.
Once you receive software version 1.84.531.2 710RD, you’ll experience improvements and fixes that include:
- Resolves goodbye splash not appearing when powering off due to low battery.
- Resolves voicemail indicator not appearing while using Wi-Fi calling.
- Improvements to Wi-Fi Calling
- Improvements to camera stability
- Resolves signal fluctuation.
I’d say keep your eye out for the update, but since it could be as late as July 7th before you get it, I’d hate to strain your eyes like that. Just go about your business and when it hits your phone, smile.