Small Batches Of Verizon Galaxy Nexus Owners Seeing Android 4.0.4 IMM76K
Verizon posted the update informationM for Android 4.0.4 IMM76K yesterday and we knew it wouldn’t be long before it started rolling out. Well, some lucky users are already seeing the update pop up on their device, but before you go getting excited, it appears to only be affecting a small batch of people. Of course, I’m not one of them, but that hasn’t stopped me from obsessively hitting the “check now” button.
The good news is it’s rolling out, the bad news: some of us will have to learn a the skill of patience. When it does finally make its way around to your device, you can expect:
Email, Messaging & Data:
- Email messages will display properly when the text size is set to large.
- When sending a multimedia message to an Outlook email address, the file extension
will send, allowing the recipient to successfully open an image.
- Successfully deleted emails on the device will be deleted from the desktop as well.
- Successfully send text messages without experiencing network connectivity issues.
- When viewing a Calendar reminder or appointment, you will now be able to view the full
notes associated with the appointment.
- A down arrow has been added in the Calendar application that will expand the calendar
message body, allowing you to view the entire message.
- Successfully turn on Wi-Fi using the Power Control widget.
- Updates have been made to prevent the display from freezing or becoming unresponsive.
- Complete calls without experiencing choppy audio, clicking noises and one-way audio noises.
- Succesfully access Voicemail and other automated systems without error.
Keep an eye out, and let us know if you’ve received it yet.