As promised, the HTC DROID DNA is now available on Verizon for the subsidized price of $199.99. There’s a lot I like about this device, however, I simply can’t get past the 16GB internal storage with no room for expansion thanks to the lack of microSD. 16GB just isn’t enough for me but I know it’s just fine for many of you (just look at N4 sales).
Since Google has forsaken Verizon customers, most of you will be looking for something to fill that Nexus 4 void in your heart. While the DROID DNA doesn’t have stock Android, it does feature many specs worth considering:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, quad-core at 1.5 GHz
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage (11GB usable) – no microSD
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Sense 4+
- 8MP rear camera with ImageSense and a new “Sightseeing mode”
- 2.1MP f/2.0 front-facing camera with auto portrait mode
- Beats Audio
- 2,020mAh battery
- Wireless Charging
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2.5v headset and speaker amplifier
- 4G LTE data
If 16GB of storage is more than enough for you, the DROID DNA may just be the device you’ve been waiting for. To find out more, or to purchase the DROID DNA on Verizon, simply follow the source link below.
- Source Verizon Wireless