Gameloft promised a June 28th launch for their Amazing Spider-Man mobile game, and sure enough, it’s now available. If you’d like to get your web slinging on, it’ll cost you $6.99 — a price I was fully expecting from Gameloft. The game is available now on Android and iOS and features:
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER
- Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
- Play The Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie’s storyline.
- Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!
FREE NEW YORK CITY
- Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
- An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
- A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills
A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
- Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
- Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
- Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spider-Man more realistic than ever before!
Grab the game now from your respective App Store.