Disguised Samsung Galaxy S III Shows Up In Leaked Video
There have been tons of Samsung Galaxy S III rumors and leaks, and while most have been downright laughable, this next one appears to be the real deal. A leaked video and some photos show the innards of the Samsung Galaxy S III encased in a plastic dummy shell (and being charged by a BlackBerry micro-USB cable) to keep the final design under wraps. The good news is the unit was fully functional and able to provide us with a look at a slew of specs.
The Samsung Galaxy S III will be sporting a:
- A quad-core CPU running at up to 1.4GHz with 1GB of RAM
- 4.6-inch SuperAMOLED 720p display (320 DPI) with on-screen buttons
- Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 16GB internal storage plus microSD card support
- 2050mAh battery
- NFC support
- MicroSIM card support
If these specs end up being legit, it puts to rest some of the rumors that have been floating around. Of course, we won’t know for sure until May 3, when Samsung finally unveils the device at a Samsung event in London. It’s looking like a decent device but I still prefer vanilla Android over TouchWiz anyday.
- SourceAndroid Central