Meet Springpad 3.0: The Completely Redesigned Smart Notebook For Android And iOS
It’s been some time since we’ve seen an update to the popular productivity app Springpad, and for good reason. After fishing through months of feedback from over 3 million users, it appears the Springpad team has been hard at work improving their “Smart Notebooks,” and readying the release of their new and improved Smartpad 3.0. Released today, Springpad for Android and iOS features a complete redesign, with a clean UI and a plethora of new functions.
Here’s a look at what’s new in Springpad version 3.0:
Notebook sharing options
- Collaboration: Invite family, co-workers or your inner circle to collaborate on any notebook.
- Public or Private: It’s up to you how you want to share your notebook.
- Smart Bar: The easiest way to add anything to Springpad; just type it in and let the smart bar help you out.
- Themes: Personalize your notebooks with different themes and designs to make them your own.
- Explore notebooks created by the community organized by category and tag.
- Follow notebooks of interest and easy access new and old information when you need it.
- Easily Spring discoveries into your own notebooks.
Beautifully Simple Notebooks
For a closer look at what’s new in Springpad 3.0, check out this quick video and then head over to the Springpad blog for more info.
To download the latest version of Springpad for Android or iOS, simply follow the appropriate link below.