AdSense Update Brings Re-Sizeable Widgets, 24 Languages Translations & More!
Last month, Google released the official AdSense Android app on the Play Store, enabling AdSense users to keep track and manager their earnings on the go. And now, the development team at Mountain View HQ have published an update in response to feedback that user’s have left via the feedback form built into Google Play.
This V1.2 update brings a handful of highly-requested features, including; the addition of lifetime earnings support in all reports, a re-sizeable widget showing a user’s estimated earnings per month and translation for 24 additional languages.
In addition to displaying the standard earnings information, AdSense for Android also lets user’s view their top custom and URL channels, ad units and site reports, as well as payment alerts.
The full changelog for the update can be read below:
- Resizable widget showing the estimated earnings overview – our most requested feature!
- AdSense reporting timezone – the figures in the app will now respect your timezone setting, and match the Home tab on the AdSense website
- Lifetime earnings support in all the reports
- Translations to 24 languages
- The notifications counter fix
The update is available to download from the Google Play Store now – just click the source link below.
- SourceGoogle Play