Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Now Available On Three U.K.
Only last week, Three U.K. announced that Samsung’s latest Android tablet would be available to purchase in the “near future,” and now today it has officially launched the Galaxy Note 8.0 on a wide range of data-only contracts.
The Note 8.0 is a respectable high-end portable Android tablet, packing an 8-inch TFT touchscreen, a 1.6GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16/32GB of internal storage, a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera, and an impressive 4,600 mAh battery. The device will ship running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI plastered over the top.
The full list of contracts for the Note 8.0 can be seen below:
- Broadband 250MB (1 month contract) – £5 ($7) + £369 ($579) upfront cost.
- Broadband 1GB (1 month contract) – £7.50 ($11.76) + £369 ($579) upfront cost.
- Broadband 5GB (24 month contract) – £19.99 ($31.36) per month + £69 ($108) upfront cost.
- Broadband 10GB (24 month contract) – £15 ($23) per month + £369 ($579) upfront cost.
- Broadband 15GB #1 (24 month contract) – £25 ($39) per month + £99 ($155) upfront cost.
- Broadband 15GB #2 (24 month contract) – £29 ($45) per month.
Three also published a “First Look” video of the Note 8.0 on YouTube last week, in which a representative revealed that the network will be offering the 4G LTE version of this device, therefore establishing that it will support Three’s 4G service when it goes live later this year.
You can purchase the Galaxy Note 8.0 from Three U.K. today — just click the source link below.
- SourceThree U.K.