Verizon Details Upcoming DROID RAZR Update
The DROID RAZR and the DROID RAZR MAXX are looking to get an update soon and unfortunately it’s not the one that brings Ice Cream Sandwich. However, it does bring quite a few improvements as you can see from the above image. If you can’t make out what’s new, here’s a nice list for you:
- Mobile Hotspot will now successfully allow other devices to connect to all Internet websites.
- Improvements in the Mobile Hotspot security. + VZ Navigator® has been updated with the latest 3D map improvements.
- Visual Voice Mail messages can be marked as read.
- Visual Voice Mail message playback resumes when audio is switched to speaker.
- Visual Voice Mail will successfully subscribe or unsubscribe while connected with Wi-Fi.
- Successfully press back key after playback in Visual Voice Mail without error.
- Improved stability of data connectivity after Airplane Mode is disabled.
- Improved data throughput performance in low-signal 4G environments.
- Improved Battery life when using Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP) Bluetooth® headsets.
- Successfully save multimedia ringtones.
- Favorite Contacts widget has been updated.
- Improved device stability when moving between home screen panels.
- Email icon has been updated for improved visibility.
- When performing an Over the Air (OTA) update, the display will correctly show the remaining download time.
- CMAS (Commercial Mobile Alert Service) feature has been added.
Visual Voice Mail Updates:
The update hasn’t gone out yet, but keep your eyes peeled as it should be coming very soon.