Ice Cream Sandwichless Update Begins Rolling Out To HTC Rezound Owners
Owners of the HTC Rezound will be getting an update for their device real soon. But before you get too excited, there’s no Ice Cream Sandwich. Well, if it doesn’t have the one thing every Rezound owner is waiting for, what does it have? A few bugfixes and improvements such as:
- Updated signal strength meter to 5 bar Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI).
- Screen Timeout issues while connected to Wi-Fi have been resolved.
- Resolved issue with Mobile Hotspot data stalling while multiple users are connected.
- Improved audio quality during voice call.
- Reduced forced closures related to the People application.
- Improved device stability reduces continuous resets.
- Resolved issue with Task Manager stopping Mail background service
While those are a few nice improvements, users are only concerned about one thing at this point — Ice Cream Sandwich! Until that time comes, you’ll have to take what you can get, and that’s software version 2.01.605.1. There have been reports of some people already seeing the update, so keep an eye out as it should start rolling out soon.