Keep Your Email Address Book Up-To-Date With 3 Free Months Of WriteThatname
Do you have an email address book with more spiderwebs than an abandoned barn? Looking to get in contact with a former colleague only to realize your contact info for them is outdated? Keeping current with contact information can be tedious work for someone who’s always on the go — never mind trying to find time to clean up an already dusty address book. What if I told you there was a way to automatically keep your contacts updated and address book neat and tidy? Interested? Then peek on past the break to see what we’ve got.
The fine folks over at Kwaga have created the ultimate email assistant to ensure your contacts remain up-to-date with little to no effort required by you. In a few simple steps, you can be on your way to a worry-free address book and best of all, you can do it for free!
If you head over to https://deals.cultofandroid.com/sales/writethatname-freebie you’ll find instructions on how to start your free 3 month premium subscription of WriteThatname.
With WriteThatname, you’ll get features such as:
- Address Book Updates: It analyzes the contents of your email messages and detects new contacts or updated details.
- Multi-Account: WriteThat.name can manage and aggregate several email accounts to update all of your contacts.
- CRM Synchronization: The contacts of your CRM (HighRise) stay up-to-date thanks to WriteThat.name.
- Dashboard: As soon as you sign up, you have a dashboard and a personal space to manage all your options.
- Mobile Synchronization: All the changes made to your address book are of course available on your mobile.
- And More…
There’s no commitment, no credit card needed, just 3 months for you to enjoy a free email assistant. If after 3 months you’re not happy with the results, then simply revert back to your old address book as if nothing had happened.
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Give it a try and enjoy having one less tedious task to worry about.