Verizon To Set 28 New Markets Ablaze With 4G LTE This Thursday
In two days, hundreds of thousands of Verizon customers will be able to experience the blazing speeds of 4G LTE thanks to another major rollout. Verizon continues to leave its competitors in the dust and come May 17, Verizon will have blanketed 258 markets with its 4G LTE network. This week’s expansion lists a few areas we’ve already told you about, and includes 28 new markets as well as 11 expansion markets. If you live in any of the following areas, get ready for a nice speed boost:
- Thibodaux and Lake Charles, La.
- Hyannis/Mid-Cape, Mass
- Benton Harbor/St. Joseph, Mich
- Biloxi/Gulfport/Pascagoula and Oxford, Miss
- Atlantic City/Toms River, N.J.
- Dickinson and Williston, N.D.
- Ashtabula, Bucyrus and Defiance, Ohio
- Eugene/Springfield, Ore.
- Lancaster, New Castle, Northern Cambria County, Oil City/Franklin, Somerset and York, Pa.
- Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Mitchell, S.D.
- Paris, Texas
- Burlington/Northern, Vt.
- Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Martinsville and Staunton/Waynesboro, Va.
- Sheridan, Wyo.
- Denver, Colo
- Dover, Del.
- Fort Myers and Lakeland, Fla.
- Hagerstown, Md.
- Canton, Lima, Mansfield, Toledo and Youngstown/Warren, Ohio
- Erie, Pa.
There’s been some reports of some of these areas already being live so if you live in one of the above new markets and are seeing 4G LTE, sound off in the comments to let others know. Keep up the good work Verizon, I like to see my money at work.
- SourceVerizon Wireless