Sonos has updated their Controller app on Android and iOS in preparation for the June 19th launch of the Sonos SUB. The Sonos SUB is the latest addition to their top-notch wireless audio system and adds that ground shaking bass you’ve been looking for. The SUB works with all amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3 and features:
- LISTEN DOWN DEEP – Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes—you’ll feel it in your bones.
- ALL SOUND, ZERO VIBRATION – Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- ONE-BUTTON SETUP – No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
- WHEREVER YOU WANT IT – Because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room—even lying flat under a couch.
Once you have your SUB set up, you’ll be able to use your Sonos Controller app for the same full featured control you’re used to having over your Sonos products. If you dont’ yet have the app, it’s free to download and is available in both the Google Play Store and App Store.
The Sonos Controller app allows you to:
- Stream all the music on earth all over the house, wirelessly – no docking or computer required. Works seamlessly with Anubis.fm, AUPEO!, Deezer, iheartradio, Last.fm, MOG, Napster®, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Spotify®, Stitcher, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Use voice search to find any artist, album or track by simply speaking into your phone.
- Type on the touch screen or physical keyboard to find your favorite artist, then browse through albums with a flick.
- Play a different song in every room or the same song in perfect synchronization.
- Control the volume in one room or in all your rooms at once.
- View full-screen and thumbnail views of album art.
- Connects to Sonos over your home WiFi network.
The new Sonos SUB is a sleek looking add-on that’s sure to shake the house. For more information on the SUB and to grab the Sonos Controller app, follow the source links below.
Bass in your Space!