Pay what you want for the Hardcore Game Developer bundle [Deal]
Ready to code your Call of Duty? There’s no better place to start than with the Hardcore Game Developer bundle, which teaches you all you need to know about building games with Swift, Unity, HTML5, and more.
There are 10 courses with over 108 hours of training in total, and thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you can pay what you want for it all.
Here are the courses you’re getting:
- Build iPad, iPhone & OS X Games for SpriteKit in Swift
- Game Developer Business & Legal Guide: Run an India Studio
- iOS & OS X Game Development: From Start to Store in Swift
- 2048: Build Your First Complete Game with C# & Unity
- Master Unity By Building 6 Fully-Featured Games from Scratch
- The Complete HTML5 Mobile Game Development Course
- Learn to Code in Game Maker Language
- The Complete Android Marshmallow Development Course
- Game Development Using Corona SDK with ASO & Ads
These courses are worth over $1,600 in total, but for a limited time, you can pay what you want. You’ll get 8 of them no matter how much you pay, but if you beat the average selling price — which is just $10.52 right now — you’ll get all ten.
Plus, make it onto the leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 1 entry to our exclusive giveaway! Reach the TOP, and gain 5 entries!
Best of all, 10% of the profit from your purchase goes to support charity! Pay what you want, while making the world a better place.