Learn Arduino step-by-step with 131 courses for just $15 [Deal]
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. By receiving inputs from sensors (and with a little programming on your part) Arduino is able to control lights, motors, and a number of other accessories.
Fuel your interest in electronic design with this 19-hour course covering beginner to advanced Arduino concepts. You’ll be able to get started on your personal electronic projects, and claim your mastery of the Arduino programming environment.
- Go from Arduino beginner to master with over 131 lectures and 21 hours of content
- Program in the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Explore basic principles in electronics design
- Study & utilize many types of sensors and components
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for reporting & controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
- Study shields, accessories & sensors
- Get familiar with advanced integrations with motors, gears & movement
This course bundle is normally priced at $200, but for a limited time only, you can get it for $14.99 — that’s 92% off! — from Cult of Android Deals.