Pay what you want: White Hat Hacker bundle with 60+ hours of training [Deal]
Want to be a white hat hacker? Start with 60+ hours of training in the White Hat Hacker Bundle. It contains 7 online courses that’ll teach you Windows exploit development, Node.js security, intensive ethical hacking, and more — and for a limited time only, pay only what you want!
Here are the 7 courses included:
The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!
- Master penetration testing & ethical hacking w/ over 25 hours of training and 108 lectures
- Gain a valuable skill set to help companies test & enhance network security
- Penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers & compromise routers
- Understand key hacking concepts like white hat, gray hat & black hat hacking
- Build your hacking environment by installing VirtualBox, setting up Kali Linux, etc.
- Easily navigate the Linux terminal
- Use Tor, ProxyChains & VPNs to stay anonymous and keep your activities covert
- Steal data, attack routers, use SQL injections, etc.
- Crack passwords, execute DoS attacks, gain remote control of devices & more
Learn Wi-Fi Hacking/Penetration Testing From Scratch
- Master wi-fi hacking & penetration testing techniques w/ over 50 videos of instruction and 5 hours of content
- Execute practical attacks against any wireless enabled device
- Install Kali Linux & connect your Wi-Fi card to a virtual machine
- Understand network concepts such as MAC addresses & wireless modes
- Execute pre-connection attacks, gain network access & launch post connection attacks
- Gather data w/ your wi-fi card, create a fake access point to attract users & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption w/ fake authentication, fragmentation attacks, etc.
- Use Netdiscover to find connected clients, gather info w/ Autoscan, etc.
Windows Exploit Development Megaprimer
- Learn different techniques for exploiting the Windows platform w/ over 15 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Understand the protection mechanism of operating systems & bypass them
- Write & execute exploits for the latest Windows operating systems
- Read, comprehend & modify existing exploits
- Learn stack based buffer overflow, write shellcodes & bypass memory protections
- Use tools like debuggers, the Mona extension & more to execute exploit development
- Learn advanced exploit development techniques: use Egg Hunter to write an exploit, bypass DEP using ROP Chains & more
- Accrue an in-demand skill set for a career in pentesting, network administration, etc.
Intensive Ethical Hacking Series
- Learn to protect websites by understanding how attackers exploit them w/ 8 hours of content & 55 lectures
- Set up your hacking environment: install VMware, Kali Linux, etc.
- Understand networking concepts: protocols, Domain Name Systems & TCPs
- Learn & apply key cryptography concepts
- Conceal your activities using proxy servers & VPNs
- Utilize the Metasploit pentesting tool to find & manage security issues
- Learn about dangerous viruses such as remote access trojans & ransomwares
- Hack Windows systems: bypass authentication schemas, create backdoors, etc.
- Execute password attacks & breach firewalls
Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking & Security Series
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies w/ 4 hours of instruction & 24 lectures
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective
- Identify & neutralize threats that expose wireless technology
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS & other systems
- Hack hidden SSIDs & MAC filters
- Create & deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security
Node.js Security: Pentesting & Exploitation
- Learn about & identify various Node.js security issues w/ 2 hours of content and 14 lectures
- Understand the role of information disclosure in Node.js web apps
- Execute code reviews of Node.js apps to secure them
- Master use of the security analysis tool NodeJsScan
- Address the vulnerabilities of insecure code
- Add valuable skills to your pentesting arsenal
Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Attacks for Pentesters
- Understand what XSS is & why it’s important to address this common security vulnerability w/ 2 hours, 16 hours of content
- Learn about different types of XSS: Reflected, Stored, DOM & more
- Comprehend the different sources from which XSS originates
- Understand the different contexts in XSS: HTML, attribute, etc.
- Exploit XSS w/ the OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework
- Master how to implement XSS protection
How It Works
With the White Hat Hacker Bundle, you get something incredible for as little as you want to pay while making the world a better place. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle!
10% of the profits from your purchase will go towards Project HOPE, which delivers essential medicines and supplies, health expertise and medical training to respond to disaster, prevent disease, promote wellness and save lives around the globe.
Make the Top of the Leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 5 entries to our exclusive giveaway! Make it onto the leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 1 entry to our exclusive giveaway!