Pay What You Want for the Android Expert’s Coding Bundle [Deal]
Ready to learn Android development? Start with the Android Expert’s Coding Bundle, which will teach you Java programming, the Marshmallow Studio, how to re-skin Android apps and more. And for a limited time only, you’ll only pay when you what, thanks to Cult of Android Deals.
Master Marshmallow App Development Using Java
Be a part of the next generation of Android by mastering Marshmallow development from the ground up. Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran looking to update your skills, this course is designed to help you succeed in working with this newly enhanced technology. Follow step-by-step as you build your own apps, beginning with simple apps like a calculator, a top-10 daily apps display, and even your own Youtube video player. With new content added weekly, this is more than a course, this is a lifetime of learning.
- Learn the skills needed for a career developing Android apps w/ over 313 lectures & 51 hours of content
- Follow step-by-step how Android applications are built
- Learn to code more efficiently by learning the best tools & practices
- Understand how to program w/ Java
- Easily navigate Android Studio, the most current & up-to-date tool for Android development
- Cover Android Lollipop features like Material Design (for fantastic graphics and interfaces) & AppCompat (to ensure your app works with older versions of Android)
- Take advantage of the all newly enhanced notification functionality
- Implement background tasks w/ the new job schedule API
- Implement the new Marshmallow camera functionality
Java Programming for Beginners
Java Programming for Beginners is an excellent introduction to the world of Java programming. Expert instructor Zachary Kingston will take you through the basics of Java syntax, and the complexities of Object Oriented Programming. You’ll gain a full understanding of Java SE programming, and be able to write Java programs with graphical user interfaces that run on PC, Mac or Linux machines. This course contains hours of informative and entertaining video lectures, challenging lab exercises, and dozens of code examples you can run and learn from.
- Get a solid foundation to begin your Android development career
- Understand typed variables
- Get introduced to Java SE
- Utilize “if” statements & complex conditionals
- Work w/ data structures such as arrays
- Learn the basics of Java functions
- Model w/ object-oriented Java
Java Essentials for Android
Understanding Java is the cornerstone of building great apps for Android – and this course is the perfect place to get started. With online labs and exercises included that have been university-tested, this in-depth course will significantly improve your learning capacity and prepare you to excel in Android development.
- Get fully versed in Java w/ over 103 lectures & 8.5 hours of content
- Get introduced to Android Studio IDE
- Study automated testing w/ JUnit w/ a special emphasis on test-driven development
- Understand Java data types
- Install the tools needed for Android development
- Study strings, control structures (if-then-else, loops), methods, classes & more
- Understand inheritance, interfaces, & polymorphism
- Learn about arrays & arrayLists
- Get fully prepared to succeed in a profession Android course
Build Android Apps with the Marshmallow Studio Course
Whether you strive to create your own application, start a new career, or increase your current skills, this course will take you from beginner to expert developer in a little over nine hours. The expert instructor replicates his app building process in a way that is simple to understand at any level. By course’s end, you will complete four applications, each one a bit more complex, and find Android Studio second nature.
- Learn to fully utilize Android Studio w/ 85 lectures & 9+ hours of content
- Complete four applications w/ increasing complexity
- Go from zero knowledge to creating your own apps
- Learn to use the most popular third party libraries
- Download data from the cloud
- Design an icon for your app
- Understand how Android works internally
- Find bugs & understand how to improve your app on you own
- Learn to monetize your app & upload to the Google Play Store
- Integrate a Rest API, make HttpConnection, parse a JSON response & use SQLite to store the posts
Learn to Reskin Android Apps for Fun & Profit
Ever wanted to create a mobile game, but didn’t know where to start? This course will show you step-by-step how to legally edit existing code in order to make a game your own, with zero coding experience. This is known as “reskinning” and is the perfect way to bring your best app ideas to life without spending loads of cash on hiring developers and designers. Some of the most profitable games are modified versions of existing games – so sit back, relax, and learn to reskin existing apps from the comfort of your couch.
- Master app reskinning w/ over 7 hours of in-depth training
- Study advanced topics like ASO, graphics editing, sound editing, etc.
- Have fun & make money reskinning Android apps
- Save money creating apps from scratch by legally modify an existing one
- Learn to publish your apps & attract millions of potential users on Google Play Store and other Android Marketplace
With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay while making the world a better place. And if you beat the average price — which is currently just $4.33 — you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle!
10% of the profits from your purchase will go towards Project HOPE, which delivers essential medicines and supplies, health expertise and medical training to respond to disaster, prevent disease, promote wellness and save lives around the globe.
Make the Top of the Leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 5 entries to our exclusive giveaway! Make it onto the leaderboard at ANY point during the sale and gain 1 entry to our exclusive giveaway!
Head over to the Cult of Android Deals page now to bag your Android Expert’s Coding Bundle!