Get the Android Mobile Hacker Bundle free for a limited time [Deal]
So you want to learn Android app development? There’s no better place to start than with the Android Mobile Hacker Bundle, which is totally free for a limited time — down from $126 — thanks to Cult of Android Deals.
The Android Mobile Hacker Bundle includes five essential app development course, including:
iOS & Android HTML5 Apps for Beginners
- Learn to create HTML5 Android apps
- Use HTML5 to create forms & implement video and audio
- Stylize & format CSS elements using containers
- Create professional-looking UIs using jQuery Mobile
- Create 2 real apps to get real world coding experience
- Implement user login, user signup & other cloud-enabled features
- Publish your apps to the Google Play stores
Learn Android Studio in 2 Hours
Android Studio is the go-to IDE for streamlining Android programming. Developed by Google, Android Studio consists of a whole host of tools that make building, maintaining, and debugging code much, much easier. Along with tips and tricks for developing apps faster with Android Studio, this course will cover basic Android programming concepts so even beginners can get onboard with one of the most lucrative opportunities in software development.
- Study Android’s premier IDE w/ over 24 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn to develop Android applications from scratch
- Get comfortable w/ the newest development tools
- Build an app & publish it on the Google Play Store
- Understand the main UI components
- Get introduced to Version Control Systems like Git
Development Essentials with DIY Project
Consolidate your knowledge of Android development by going back to the basics. This course will cover the fundamentals ranging from setting up your coding environment to managing a large database, and culminates in a project to create a real app. You’ll be well on your way to becoming a pro at Android development by course’s end.
- Learn to develop for Android w/ over 4 hours of content
- Set up your coding environment & know what resources to utilize
- Understand the anatomy of an Android app
- Implement UI layouts by adding menus, themes, different views, etc.
- Craft a database using SQLite
- Know where to source content for your apps
- Build a real app to get practical development experience
- Publish your completed app for downloading
Game Development Crash Course
Corona SDK is a powerful 2D game engine that allows you to quickly and easily make games for iOS and Android. This course is a complete introduction to the basics, so even very beginners can start turning their game ideas into reality.
- Study Android development & Corona SDK w/ over 22 lectures and 1 hour of content
- Utilize the core features of Corona SDK
- Create a simple game
- Study animation, tap & touch events, and audio
- Build interactive games without advanced coding skills
Learn Android 4.0 Programming in Java
Learn how to develop for the Android 4.0 platform, creating apps that display cleanly and function in a unified manner across both smartphones and tablets. You’ll master everything from designing buttons and icons to publishing a fully finalized app to the Google Play Store. By course’s end, you will have built real apps and created user experiences that trump anything developers could have hoped to manage for previous Android versions.
- Use Java to create & deploy Android 4.0 apps w/ 16 hours of content
- Build real, working apps to solidify your knowledge
- Upload & customize the display of icons & images
- Learn to use the most important Android user interface widgets
- Configure your app for viewing on various screen resolutions
- Debug your code to ensure it executes correctly
- Publish your apps for downloading by users
This bundle would normally cost you $126, but thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you can get the whole thing totally free — no strings attached!