Scrivener 2 cuts the clutter to keep your writing front and center [Deals]
Ever tried writing a novel in Microsoft Word? Trust us, you don’t want to. That’s why writing professionals around the world use Scrivener 2, the word processor and project management tool that stays with you from your first, unformed idea all the way through to the final draft.
As you’re writing, outline your ideas, take notes, and view research all at once. Scrivener takes all the tools you have scattered around your desk and makes them available in one application — and for a limited time only, it’s 50% cheaper through Cult of Android Deals.
Some of Scrivener’s best features include:
- View & edit different sections of your writing in isolation or as a whole
- Take a “snapshot” of a document, then edit & rewrite knowing you can restore an earlier revision at any time
- Easily storyboard & rearrange your project
- Utilize the fully-featured outliner to take control of the structure of your work
- Switch to scriptwriting mode for automatic or custom formatting—then export to a dedicated scriptwriting program such as Final Draft
- Load research documents or notes into floating windows for limitless access to reference material, even in full-screen mode
- Synchronize the text of your project w/ mobile apps
Scrivener is normally priced at $45, but for a limited time, you’ll pay just $20 through Cult of Android Deals.