Learn Marshmallow development with 14 hours of training for under $25 [Deal]
Consumers are ready to reap the benefits of Google’s latest Android boost, and it’s time you give the people what they want.
With this highly-rate course, you’ll learn to utilize Java to build amazing apps for the latest and greatest operating system, Android 6.0 Marshmallow. And thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you pay just $24.99 — 87% less — for a limited time.
This course will not only show you the programming ropes from scratch, but teach you to code specifically for the growing smart watch community. You’ll learn how to code Marshmallow apps for smartphones and smartwatches using Java, with over 93 lectures over 14.5 hours.
- Learn to use Google’s main API’s when making Android apps
- Understand the Wearable API to create apps for wearables
- Learn to code in Java from scratch
- Build five varied apps—from a weather app to a unit convertor
- Navigate the process of publishing apps
This course would normally cost you $199, but thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you can get it for just $24.99 for a limited time.