Last chance: Get a lifetime subscription to TigerVPN Lite for just $29 [Deal]
The Internet can be a scary place, packed full of hackers, government spies, identity thieves, and other degenerates. TigerVPN Lite protects you from cyber crimes, and guarantees that your Internet activity stays anonymous.
How? Connect to any of TigerVPN’s 61 servers worldwide to get fast, private access — free from location restrictions. Yes, that means you can have your Netflix and watch it too no matter what country you’re visiting — and if you get your lifetime subscription now from Cult of Android deals, you’ll pay just $29.
Here’s what you get with a TigerVPN Lite subscription:
- Top-notch security
- 256bit SSL encryption for all your browsing
- 10Gbps servers optimized to limit latency globally
- Access to 15 nodes (of the 61 available) covering 41 countries and 5 continents
- Unlimited data, and bandwidth health detection that maintains performance at peak times
- Easy to use mobile apps
- S choice in encryption protocol: PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN, etc.
A lifetime subscription to TigerVPN Lite would normally cost just under $800, but for a limited time only, you can bag yours for just $29 through Cult of Android Deals.