Get 2 years of Blur premium privacy protection for under $30 [Deal]
Blur brings you the ultimate online privacy solution by allowing you to create temporary, masked email addresses, credit card numbers, and phone numbers so you’ll never have to give your personal data to online merchants again.
And for a limited time only, you can get a two-year membership for under $30, thanks to Cult of Android Deals.
You won’t just be keeping your data safe from hackers when you use Blur; you’ll also be avoiding that dreaded, inbox-clogging spam. Also a password manager for desktop and mobile devices, Blur is a powerful, full-service information protector.
Here are a few reasons why you’ll love it:
- Create disposable email addresses for required email confirmations
- Make limited-balance, limited-duration credit card numbers (accepted anywhere credit cards are)
- Create a masked phone number that forwards calls & texts to your real phone number
- Auto-fill your real encrypted credit card, billing & address info
- Create, save, encrypt, and organize your passwords
- Save login information on mobile & desktop for easy one-click logins
- Automatically fill out any address or checkout forms
- Keep hundreds of companies from collecting your personal data as you browse the web
- Utilize all features on your Android or iOS device
Blur is compatible with a whole host of platforms and browsers, including Mac OS X and Windows; Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer; and Android and iOS. A two-year subscription is normally priced at $59, but for a limited time only, you can get it for just $29.