Get the complete Arduino Starter Kit & Course Bundle with 85% off [Deal]
The ARDX Arduino Starter Kit pairs a detailed, illustrated guide with all the parts you need to build your own circuits. Perfect for beginners, this kit requires no experience and teaches you to use Arduino to control lights, buzzers, and more — and with Cult of Android Deals, it comes bundled with three Arduino courses that’ll help you get started.
What’s more, for a limited time you can get it all with 85% off.
Once you master the basics of Arduino, you can control motors on any device you dream up—from robots, to mood lights, to self-playing instruments, and beyond. With this kit, no soldering or electronics background is required, everything is straightforward and simple, and 13 circuits are included as standard.
You’ll also get the following course as part of the bundle:
Arduino Step-by-Step ‘Your Guide to the Internet of Things’ Course
- Over 99 lectures and 19 hours of content
- Program in the Arduino prototyping platform
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Explore basic principles in electronics design
- Study and use many types of sensors and components
- Connect your Arduino to the Internet for reporting and controlling
- Use tools to build electronic devices
Arduino ‘Make a Remote-Controlled Car’ Course
- Over 29 lectures and 4 hours of content
- Allow for communication between Arduinos w/ RF24-style transceiver module
- Combine DC motors with L298N motor controllers
- Measure distance to an obstacle w/ the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- Use a Wii Nunchucko
- Create protocol for transmitting instructions to a receiver
- Select the appropriate type of battery for a mobile application
- Pick the appropriate microcontroller
- Retrofit an existing toy to increase its capabilities
- Gain confidence using power & soldering tools
Beginning Arduino ‘Make Your Own Environment Monitor System’ Course
- Over 26 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Make simple circuits based on the Arduino board
- Acquire data from sensors and display them on an LCD screen
- Upload sensor data to a free cloud logging service & visualize in a dashboard
- Understand the basics of programming for microcontrollers
This entire package would normally cost more than $500, but for a limited time, you can get it all from Cult of Android Deals for just $75.99 — with free shipping.