Pebble’s Apple Watch competitor is the most-funded Kickstarter ever
Pebble gave its latest smartwatch project an extra bump this morning with the new Pebble Time Steel model, which pushed the project over the mark to become the most-funded Kickstarter project ever.
Pebble Time has raked in $13,617,054 so far, pushing it past the Coolest Cooler for the top spot. Pebble also has the third-most-successful Kickstarter project with its original Pebble Watch in 2012. The Pebble Time project still has 24 days left, so it will likely push far past the $15 million mark.
Here are the top 10 most-funded Kickstarters of all time:
1. Pebble Time $13,617,054
2. Coolest Cooler $13,285,226
3. Original Pebble $10,266,845
4. Exploding Kittens card game $8,782,571
5. Ouya $8,596,474
6. Pono high-fidelity music player $6,225,354
7. The Veronica Mars movie project $5,702,153
8. Reading Rainbow $5,408,916
9. Torment: Tides of Numenera (video game) $4,188,927
10. Project Eternity (video game) $3,986,929