Learn to build games with the $39 Unity3D developer course [Deal]
It’s never too late to learn game development. It’s not as hard or as expensive as you might think, either. With the Unity3D Game Developer Course Bundle, you will learn everything you need to know to begin building your own mobile games with Unity3D.
The bundle includes 7 course with over 40 hours of content, and for a limited time only, it’s just $39 — down from $537 — with Cult of Android Deals.
Here are the course you get with this bundle:
Make Your First Video Game Today With Unity3D
Get started with the most popular game development platform available. In under 3 hours, you’ll be on your way to being a pro game developer.
- 17 courses and 3+ hours of content
- Explore the basics of Unity UI
- Learn to script with C#
- Navigate the Unity Asset Store
- Interact with Game Objects
- Use MonoDevelop
- Receive a certificate of completion
The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Unity Game Development
If you’ve ever been curious about creating games or what Unity has to offer, this course provides an extensive overview of everything you need to know.
- 83 lectures and 7+ hours of content
- Get an overview of the Unity UI
- Learn about terrain and gameplay spaces
- Study lighting, basic scripting, post processing, basics of debugging & more
Mobile Game Development With Unity3D
Become a master game developer by brainstorming code and design solutions through game play and experimentation. Develop skills and techniques, from beginner to advanced, in this full spectrum course.
- Over 34 lectures and 9+ hours of content
- Create a non-linear and dynamic game
- Learn to import and work with assets
- Explore level design
- Add animation and particle effects
Learn to Build a 3D Puzzle Game With Unity
Learn to build Candy Crush-style 3D puzzle games inside the Unity engine. This course will cover a range of topics including project creation, level design, light mapping, reskinning, animation state machines, and more.
- Over 82 lectures and 5+ hours of content
- Build a 3D puzzle game
- Import meshes, textures, and animations into the Unity game engine
- Learn the basics of scripting elements
Practical Game Development in Unity 4: Level 1
Unity 4 has a wide variety of useful tools for developing games and with this course, you can learn to harness this powerful engine. Explore practical techniques that can immediately be applied to your own games.
- Over 14 lectures and 5+ hours of content
- Learn the essentials of building a complete game in Unity3D
- Tie everything together and deploy to Android, iOS, OSX, Windows, and the web
- Study the basics of Unity’s particle engine to create effects
Make Your Own FPS Without Code Using Unity & Playmaker
- 64 lectures and 13+ hours of content
- Quickly test game ideas without writing code
- Write a game design document
- Learn how to white-box test
To take advantage of this terrific offer, just visit the Cult of Android Deals page. But remember, the discount is only available for a limited time, so don’t hang around.