Learn Lollipop development with Bitfountain and save 82% [Deal]
With Android currently topping the list of global smartphones platforms, keeping up to speed with the latest operating system releases is nothing if not advantageous.
This comprehensive Android programming course includes of 30 hours of video instruction, plus 10+ app-building exercises to help hammer the material home, and thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you can get it with 82% off its regular price for a limited time.
This Bitfountain course will teach you all you need to start build Lollipop apps, whether you’re new to Android development or an experienced app maker looking to familiarize yourself with some of Lollipop’s new changes. It includes more than 10 hours of video tutorials, all of which can be access through any computer with a web browser.
Some of the course’s key features include:
- Java: Learn the language used to develop all native Android apps
- eXtensible Markup Language: Learn how to represent data with text
- Android Studio 1.0: the future tool for Android development
- Android Lollipop: Use the latest Android version
- Material Design: Bring your apps to life with Android’s newest design guidelines
- SQLite: Store data on your device with the SQLite database
- Git: Learn how to use Git for version control and collaboration
- Google APIs: Google tools such as Maps provide functionality for powerful apps
Normally, this package would cost you $499, but thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you can now get it for just $89. Don’t wait around, though, because this deal ends tomorrow!