Get Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 for Mac and PC now and save 20% [Deal]
Voice recognition is a feature that’s becoming increasingly widespread in smartphones, but did you know that you can get it on your Mac and PC, too? With Dragon NaturallySpeaking 23 Home from Nuance, you can control your digital world using only your voice.
Use it to create documents, write emails, take notes, or even just to update your Facebook status, and you’ll get things done up to three times faster than if you’d have used your keyboard. And for a limited time, you can get Dragon NaturallySpeaking for just $79.99 — that’s 20% off — thanks to Cult of Android Deals.
With Dragon NaturallySpeaking installed on your Mac or PC, you can literally tell your computer what to write, and it’ll do the typing for you. No more painful wrists, stiff necks, and achy backs — and no more eye strain from being sat in front of a computer all day. You can work hands-free and let the software do the work.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking doesn’t just type what you say, but it also accepts commands, so you can interact with your favorite applications by talking to them. You’ll do things three times faster than you normally would, and because its 99.9% accurate, you don’t have to worry about making mistakes.
Here are some of the reasons why you’ll love Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13:
- Easier to use than ever before: Start using Dragon within minutes of opening the box. The enhanced intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to use and master working with Dragon.
- Faster and more accurate: Whether you’re a parent, student, retiree or busy multi-tasker, Dragon 13 Home offers you an easy way to complete everyday tasks on your computer with your voice. Perfect for speech recognition newbies.
- Hands full? No headset? No problem: Search for a recipe while chopping onions or complete a homework assignment with your hands behind your head. With Dragon 13 you can dictate text in more places, with multiple microphone options including the one built-into your laptop. So you can go both hands-free and headset free.
- Proofread with your ears: Check your assignments, memos and letters quickly and easily. Dragon’s natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictation takes the reading out of proofreading.
- Nicknames and inside jokes welcome: Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most and can adapt to spell even difficult words and proper names correctly. And by using the Vocabulary Editor, add single words or phrases for more accurate dictation as you go.
And there’s plenty more — check out the video below.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking normally costs $100, but you can get it today for just $79.99. But don’t wait around, because the offer is only valid for the next 12 days.