Pebble Pushing Out Update For Its Android Beta App
Following its launch on the Play Store last month, Pebble is now pushing out its third major update for the beta version of its Pebble 2.0 application for Android. The upgrade doesn’t bring anything new in terms of functionality, but, thankfully, it does bring fixes for nearly all of the ‘most annoying bugs’ and only leaves one known issue unaddressed.
The full changelog for the update can be seen below:
- PebbleKit JS localStorage is now sandboxed for each app
- Many improvements to onboarding and FW installation
- Issues with sideloading apps in some circumstances have been fixed
- Some issues with loading JS configuration views after the app has been quit have been addressed
- MyPebble now loads faster
- Pairing a Pebble during onboarding may not succeed. If you run into problems, exit the Pebble app. Remove the pairing entry from Android BT settings & your Pebble. Then pair manually using BT settings.
In order to download the latest beta version of the Pebble app, you will need to uninstall version 10 from your smartphone or tablet, then head on over to the download page by clicking the source link below in order to obtain version 11.