U.S. Airways App Lands On Google Play
US Airways has launched its official app on Google Play, authorizing passengers access to boarding passes, travel itineraries, and Admiral Club locations throughout the U.S., directly from their Android smartphone or tablet. Users will also have the ability to search for the ideal flight, making it possible to plan and book a trip straight from their mobile device.
Customers will also receive free unlimited internet access to the US Airways website and app via GoGo’s inflight Wi-Fi, providing them with the additional functionality of viewing their air miles, reading news and emailing trip information to family and friends.
The full list of features that the app has to offer can be read below:
- Quickly view flight info from your recent searches
- Check in quickly from ‘My trips’
- Look up, label and organize your trips
- Store all your boarding passes in the app’s boarding pass wallet
- Email trip info to your friends and family
- See club locations and terminal information
- Access your Dividend Miles account and read news
If you’re a frequent flyer and think you may find this app useful, click the source link below to download it.
- SourceGoogle Play