Gameloft Brings UNO & Friends Multiplayer Game To Android
Gameloft, in partnership with Mattel, has released a new version of its extremely popular UNO game that’s focused on online multiplayer. The new game is called UNO & Friends, and it provides users with customizable cross-platform muliplayer games that are are heaps of fun — and best of all, they are absolutely free to play.
The game plays just like any other UNO game, however, now you have the ability to choose between decks, customize backgrounds, special effects, and different perks and power-ups. Obviously, there are few in-app purchases, but from what I can see, they’re not really necessary — you can play the game perfectly well without them.
UNO & Friends uses Facebook to enable you to get linked up with your friends; Gameloft claims this is a bonus as a web version of the game will be available soon. This also means that you can play games with both Android and iOS users, which is a rarity nowadays.
Check out the game’s Google Play below to learn more about it:
Playing UNO with friends, family, and the millions of fans worldwide has never been easier! Join one of the largest free online mobile gaming communities and enjoy an all-new free multiplayer experience, competitive leaderboards and fun customization options that let you shout “UNO!” on a whole new level!
- Easy to learn, difficult to put down!
- Create games and invite your friends to play!
- Challenge millions of UNO fans worldwide!
- Utilize Boosts & Super Boosts to diversify your strategy!
- See how your card skills rank with leaderboards!
- Compete in weekly contests to win rewards!
- Customize your UNO game with backgrounds, card deck designs & special effects!
- Play online multiplayer matches over 3G or Wi-Fi!
- Connect using your free Facebook Connect account!
If you like the sound of UNO & Friends, and want to pick up your copy, for free of course – be sure to hit the source link below.
- SourcePlay Store