Learn HTML5 & CSS3 With Over 18 Hours Of Video For Just $59 [Deals]
Have you ever wanted to get into web design and development, but you didn’t know where to start? With the HTML5 & CSS3 Code Bundle from Train Simple, you’ll be coding in no time. For just $59, you can get your hands on 7 courses and over 18 hours of video instruction that’ll teach you everything you need to know to websites and web applications.
The course is certified by the Adobe Authorized Training program, and some of its users include Intel, Disney, Boeing, MIT, Yahoo1, eBay, AT&T, NASA, HP, and many more. For a limited time only, you can get it with $255 off — that’s an 81% saving.
The course is divided into six different sections that’ll take you through both HTML5 and CSS3 development. Here’s how the videos are planned out.
- HTML5 Fundamentals — 3 hours — HTML markup is at the core of any web site or web application and this course will teach you the fundamentals of HTML5. It doesn’t matter if you use Dreamweaver or Text edit, the course will show you exactly what you need to know.
- HTML5 Structure & Semantics — 2.75 hours — In this course you will gain a greater understanding of HTML5 to create more meaningful web pages with the new semantic-based structural elements. You will learn how to properly structure an HTML page by grouping content in a logical semantic based approach.
- CSS3 Fundamentals — 3.5 hours — In this course, Train Simple reviews the core concepts of the Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) language. Specifically you’ll look at the various ways to write selectors to target content within an HTML document, and how to address conflicting styles with an in-depth discussion on the cascade, inheritance, and specificity.
- CSS3 Box Model — 1.75 hours — This CSS box model describes the rectangular boxes that are generated for elements. Understanding its properties and how they interact with other elements on the page are critical when creating layouts.
- CSS3 Typography — 2.25 hours — Learn how to successfully manipulate text in an HTML document using CSS. Here you’ll see how to perform basic text modifications, establish the appropriate type unit, and integrate web fonts using the @font-face declaration and hosted service solutions.
- CSS Layouts — 4 hours — CSS3 Layouts covers basic layout principles. This course will provide you with crucial page layout skills such as floats and positioning. It’ll show you how to implement these techniques to create fixed, fluid, and responsive layouts with CSS.
The total cost of these videos is $314, but thanks to Cult of Android Deals, you can get it for just $59 — that’s 81% off. But you’ll have to be quick, because the offer ends in 27 days.
If you’ve always wanted to learn HTML5 and CSS3, but you’ve been putting it off because you thought it was too expensive, then now’s your chance to grab a bargain and fulfill a goal. Hit the button below to get started.